Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can install. Plug and Play for Fiat 500 See explanation on facebook here
I would post this under vendor but I'm having trouble getting my page there.
If you go to Face don't forget to Like me for special discounts.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wireless Kill Switch with better link

Here is the post. This item can be found here
Click on the top left photo for the Vandal Alert
Vandal Alert

Something new and intriguing for our beloved Fiat 500’s. A Plug and Play wireless kill switch. Vandal Alert with over 15 years experience in providing anti-theft programs to the automotive industry, is excited to announce the introduction of the "No-Start" Relay, now for Fiat.
This revolutionary new anti-theft device simplifies the process and problems related to anti-theft installation by virtually eliminating the installation. No more drilling into the dash, cutting wires, mounting the traditional flat key receptacle or losing pre-installed harness. The "No-Start" is simply installed or removed by replacing the vehicles starter or ignition relay. The installation even be done by young children, politicians, and Porsche owners. (Yes, I’m a Porsche owner too)

We at HotFIAT just watched ours being installed. It actually took all of 45 seconds. Opening and closing the hood was 1/3 of that. I think given a bit of kibble and a few days my big shaggy black dog Maxwell could do it.

You simply unplug the starter relay and replace with the similar relay provided by Vandal Alert. Plug in the fuse present at the end of the 6” long wire and you are finished. Kibble time.

We have driven around town for a week with the device and it works flawlessly. If someone with or without a key tries to take your car they can’t because it will not start without the small quarter size remote. Leave your car with an attendant simply give him both the key and the remote. It could not be easier. If you buy your Abarth and sell your Fiat 500 simply unplug it and plug the original relay back in.

These are available on our website HotFIAT.com here for $125

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree. Frankly I think the factory remote will serve most owners. Those who park in an edgy area or have aftermarket improvements will be the most likely to buy this little gadget.
Rick

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had this device installed on a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4X4. It is a little annoying to use. One must push the 1 button after turning the key on or push the 1 and 2 buttons in sequence for 15 starts without having to push a button. It does what it is supposed to do however.

·
Registered
25 Posts
PS I own a Fiat 500 Sport painted with a red racing stripe and red wheels identical to the one displayed at the top of your web page. Gets a lot of attention!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With this one you just push the button as you walk up to the car the enter and start the car as usual. Pretty easy. Well worth the little bit of effort if you have a car with lots of goodies on it.

How about sending me a photo or two of your car. I'd love to see it. Maybe it needs to be our cover car. Thanks
Rick
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts