Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
That double din kit is quite slick. I suspect that an aftermarket radio wouldn't support blue&me or the other integrated radio features though.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Like what?
To be honest I have no clue what Blue Me is...
If your talking Nav .. the dbl din unit you get I would hope would have NAV after a price for the kit like that..

I run the Kenwood Gear.. DNX9980HD and DNX9960
garmin based nav is super easy.. you can add steering interface and all of that to most quality units.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Blue&MeTM The simplest and easiest way to communicate. Blue&MeTM, the result of the collaboration between Fiat Auto and Microsoft, will change the way you communicate and listen to music on the move. Using a series of voice commands, without taking your hands off the wheel you can telephone and listen to incoming SMS messages, interpreted on your Bluetooth Blue&Me mobile phone, consult your phonebook and listen to MP3s. Blue&MeTM supports most mobile phones with Bluetooth technology. For a lot more info: http://www.blueandme.net/blueandme/index.aspx?brand=fiat&lang=en

·
Registered
422 Posts
Blue&MeTM The simplest and easiest way to communicate. Blue&MeTM, the result of the collaboration between Fiat Auto and Microsoft, will change the way you communicate and listen to music on the move. Using a series of voice commands, without taking your hands off the wheel you can telephone and listen to incoming SMS messages, interpreted on your Bluetooth Blue&Me mobile phone, consult your phonebook and listen to MP3s. Blue&MeTM supports most mobile phones with Bluetooth technology. For a lot more info: http://www.blueandme.net/blueandme/index.aspx?brand=fiat&lang=en
Would be nice if you leave your car stock..
I will stick to the Kenwood Push to talk system, I will use the OEM button though..
the things I dont like is it is a TOMTOM unit.. I prefer Garmin.
Not knocking it.. great for factory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts