Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok call me crazy but I would like to see what the 500 would look like with a natural wood in place of the body coloured trim. I'm trying to picture what it would look like.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
wood dash? Hare lip!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Since you asked...let's put it this way:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Real wood? Sure.
Fake wood? Definitely not.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've seen a few fake wood kits, but I'm talking real wood. Like go cut down a tree, shape it, stain it and throw it on.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I've seen a few fake wood kits, but I'm talking real wood. Like go cut down a tree, shape it, stain it and throw it on.
After reading your original post, I envisioned you driving out to Algonquin Park, pulling a chainsaw out of Blue, and sitting over the stump with carving knife in hand underneath the moonlight swearing you'll get this done. Accurate?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After reading your original post, I envisioned you driving out to Algonquin Park, pulling a chainsaw out of Blue, and sitting over the stump with carving knife in hand underneath the moonlight swearing you'll get this done. Accurate?

:cool:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
I could see it with a hinge on the bottom like the old sports cars. That should be to replace the body paint piece on the dash, which I don't think some people understood.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts