Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you ever spend the money for aftermarket all woodgrain interior for your car? My neighbour has a Prius and the whole inside is done in a lovley birdseye maple panel.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It really depends on the car. It has to look classy and not out of place. Like for an example a woodgrain interior on an old Honda Civic is so out of place. On the new Fiat 500 a woodgrain interior will look so good and add to the timeless classy look of the Fiat 500.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not too sure about that, IMO. I think that carbon fiber would go better, or if you want classic, then look at brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
98 Posts
carbon fiber would only look good on sporty cars. unfortunately the 500 isnt really that. some of its special editions do offer sport car performance but looks wise it still looks like a modern retake on a classic.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carbob fiber maybe in a Lotus or a Ferrari, I will still consider shoping for some wood. or maybe jsut a nice flat matte black with a little chrome accents.

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
might consider it

I think the original concept of this car was more humble than what it has become. You could customize, or just wait a year or two for Fiat to improve it. It looks nice, but it may not really be as nice as it looks in pictures.

But then I think it will become more pricey, similar to what happened with the mini cooper. They priced it quite low at introduction, but then the law of supply and demand kicked in and drove up the price.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mini cooper did become more fashion less function. A nice car dont get me wrong but it is not the most practical thing in its price range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts