Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may have guessed from my name, I am a Fiat fan in Portland, Oregon. I do work for Fiat of Portland. I am not here to spam anyone! I am here to get a feel for the Fiat community, to answer any questions that I can, and to become involved.

My Mom had a Fiat 124 Spyder when I was a kid, and I have owned an X19 and an Alfa Romeo sedan. The Alfetta was my daily driver for many years, and one of my favorite cars ever. She was alive. I also have owned, and will own again, a Moto Guzzi. I like quirky Italian vehicles. I guess you could say I have a twin-cam 2-liter heart.

Glad to be here, and looking forward to being an active part of the group.

Ryan
OregonFiatDude

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
What is bottom line

Are they committing to fixed pricing ? And if you would like to include any * ahem * comments about extra charges, would be nice. If a Pop has a 15,500 "price", how much more is going to be tacked on, can you predict?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm still puzzled about the double charging for Alarm system when you buy both packages on the sport. Also the lounge comes with a glass roof and sunshade but they charge you full price for a sunroof (same as pop).

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm still puzzled about the double charging for Alarm system when you buy both packages on the sport. Also the lounge comes with a glass roof and sunshade but they charge you full price for a sunroof (same as pop).
I actually think there's a misprint on the fiatusa.com build feature.

My other go-to source for std/opt equipment is cars.com. They actually have 3 options listed for Sport trim.

Safety & Convenience Package $650/$592
•Compact Spare Tire
•ATC Air Conditioning w/ Micron Filter
•Heated Front Seats
•Security Alarm

Safety & Sound Package $350/$319
•SIRIUS Satellite Radio
•For More Info, Call 888-539-7474
•1-Year SIRIUS Radio Service

Smoker's Group $30/$27
•Removable Ash Tray
•Cigar Lighter

And as for the Lounge, the std glass roof is fixed. And I doubt they actually use that to retrofit into a powered and sliding one. So what you will pay for $850 is possibly a completely new kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts