Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking delivery in the am and looking forward to what seems like a very unique and fun car, only know of one other in my area so far but I am sure that will change. Snagged the Azzurro (blue) Sport model with I think every option they offered, seems it was the most loaded model on the lot I do believe, only wish it had push button start/key-less starting and remote start but for the price it is pretty loaded. Anyways, found a few forums and this looked the best so I hope to enjoy time here and learn a great deal, already found a wealth of info here and have a nice wish list built for both performance, looks, and function already and I am certain it will only get worse as I learn of more options, expect a lot of questions! (After using the search feature of course) ;)

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Taking delivery in the am and looking forward to what seems like a very unique and fun car, only know of one other in my area so far but I am sure that will change. Snagged the Azzurro (blue) Sport model with I think every option they offered, seems it was the most loaded model on the lot I do believe, only wish it had push button start/key-less starting and remote start but for the price it is pretty loaded. Anyways, found a few forums and this looked the best so I hope to enjoy time here and learn a great deal, already found a wealth of info here and have a nice wish list built for both performance, looks, and function already and I am certain it will only get worse as I learn of more options, expect a lot of questions! (After using the search feature of course) ;)
which dealer?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Welcome "Tweak" and CONGRATS on your new Sport! :)

btw....LOVED you on South Park! oh wait, that was TWEEK. sorry, my bad......:p

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just took deliver of a 500C Lounge in Nero Black and Avorio Ivory interior with Marrone Brown leather seats. The roof is beige. Adding body side graphics to match the beige roof on Monday. MSRP is $25,250. This is my Fiat and I am excited to own one. My dealer is Team Fiat of Mall of Georgia in Buford, Ga and my experience with the sales and finance staff was excellent. Especially looking forward to the gas milage after driving a Jeep Wrangler for the past two years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts