Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, Tacoma Fiat seems to be getting a lot of converts to the 500 club. I am among them. I bought my pearl white sport model from John V. at Tacoma Fiat on 12-31-11. I think John would say I stole it rather than bought it.:) I was a pretty easy one to convert. The first time I walked into the showroom and saw 7-8 500's in all different colors I was almost giddy. A row of pretty gems......
The staff at Fiat of Tacoma are all really great and a pleasure to deal with. It's seems to be more than just a job, it seems obvious they all really love the car. I looked really hard at several other very nice car models such as the mini and mazda 3 but decided that the 500 was the car for me. It makes me smile. It's loads of fun to drive and even fun to park. I bought the mopar CAI and upper frame brace at the time of sale and they will be installed next week. I also ordered up a body side molding like that on the lounge model. It will be painted red and also installed next week. I think the red molding will be just the right amount of color to really set off the white pearl paint. If you see a someone with a big grin blasting around the Puyallup Wa. area in a white 500, it will probably be me. :D
Happy motoring
~the stig~

Reactions: pastor passum

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sounds like a nice 500 on the streets. Mine's still pretty much stock, but not only are there few 500's out there, but fewer yellow ones. So, if you see a yellow 500 karting around the area (I'm in Auburn, but regularly go to Tacoma and back via I5 or 516), that's probably me. :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll look for you around Auburn. I work at the Boeing plant there.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
davklie, you can bet I'll bring the car into the Fiat dealership right after I get the molding installed.:) I also will be very interested in your feelings about the timing controller. It looks like all my parts are in so I'm thinking Tuesday or Wednesday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts