Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
it kinda looks a little too big for the car. the fit fine but it makes the car look a lot smaller. personally i wouldnt go any bigger than 17 inch.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I dont know if i would feel the need to go so big on such a small car. It is nice to hear they left the room. I have seen some silly things around town recently with modifications to the wheel well just to accomidate bigger rims. makes me think of this, its cool but not practical at all.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm with barbosa on this one. Going too big on a car that small just robs its performance. It will a bigger and heavier rolling mass. Which means that it will take more power to move from a dead stop. Also adds extra wear and stress on suspension components.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I dont know if i would feel the need to go so big on such a small car. It is nice to hear they left the room. I have seen some silly things around town recently with modifications to the wheel well just to accomidate bigger rims. makes me think of this, its cool but not practical at all.

Yea... With a setup like that, you can feel the white line when you drive over it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
There is fashion and there is function, I am getting to old to care for fashion trumping function. I like the look of big rims but when they are too big your suspension sucks and its like the princess and the pea only you are driving not sleeping... well hopefully not sleeping ever behind the wheel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts