Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this username for some time. I've gone to car and bike meets and once I introduce myself by my screen name first...then real name, I get a weird look. Like Mr. Pickles has some sort of creepy connotation to it. And well, it kinda does.

Here's where my name came from.

What's your handle mean?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I raced motorcycles for a few years. Guest what manufacture...

I've helped restor a 68 T120 bonnie, a 1969 Amen saviour triumph chopper, rode a Sprint 1050 ABS for a while, and still ride my father in laws Rocket III and scrambler.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've helped restor a 68 T120 bonnie, a 1969 Amen saviour triumph chopper, rode a Sprint 1050 ABS for a while, and still ride my father in laws Rocket III and scrambler.
Sweet another Triumph fan!

I raced the 955 Daytona in the Vtwin class until it was cut from eligibility. My bikes were sleeved down to 800cc to conform with the rules... yet still it dominated the field.

Triumph!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I loved that album. Still have it. By album I mean record.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
hummmm, where do I begin. for the longest time, I was "Big Panda". it was a nickname my wife gave me some time ago. then someone on one of my many forums I was on complained, saying it was the name of their 'business' and that if I didn't stop using "their name", there would be consequenses. so, I changed it to names that fit a particular forum.

I ended up using "F500" which stands for the obvious: FIAT 500. when I get my Sport, I'm getting an Indiana "Hall of Fame" Plate and if it's available, the "F500" will be my license number too. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
as one person already picked up, it's a reference to the film Dr. Strangelove... I've used "strangelove" in one form or another online since the late 90's, so now it's stuck (and I've met people in real life after speaking online for years, and they just call me "strangelove"

·
Registered
133 Posts
My Great Grandmother was 100% Indian and when I was born she suggested my name. She would find the meaning of lets say Tom, and join that real meaning of that name to the other names to form an Indian Name.. many of my cousins have Indian names as this.. I think I have been the only one that uses it..lol

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
First 3 letters of my first and last name. I've used it for 11 years on various forums, emails, and work places. It's was a bit of a reference to Voltron.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Well, Mr P. good thread. What I'd like to know is what the pic in your avatar is, it's got me stumped.

SJMST I use in just about every forum. Initials of family members.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Retired U.S. Navy, Enlisted!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Uhm, J L S ... let's see Jennifer Lopez Sucks.

Lol, not really those are just my initials: Jacqueline Lowe... Schmi...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts