Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pics with the Cameraphone today, she's 3 days new to me...
Electronics Collection Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Motor vehicle Automobile repair shop Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Building

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Judging by your pic, you are a beauty too ;)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Besides the lack of rims/hub caps I really like it (looks odd right now without them), interior REALLY pops in contrast to the exterior.
I'm a fan of the black wheel look, so to me I like it better without the hubcaps (hubcaps for sale!). I plan on removing the wheels and painting the wheel hub faces black to hide the rusty bits, and I have a set of redwall tire spats I might install as well (jury is still out on them)

Also, did you notice the car does not sit up in the back? Better pic to reflect the change...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Alloy wheel

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I "popped" the springs out, and took half a coil off both top and bottom...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
More pics...

Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500 Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think you logged onto the wrong site. You're looking for eHarmony.
No, they won't take me - they don't allow wild sex on the first date.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just wait 'till the light wheels and racing rubber go on... ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
just wait 'till the light wheels and racing rubber go on... ;)
Seems the wheels you mentioned are 20lbs, I like them a lot but as with the BBS wheels and even the Stance Mindset you are still heavy compared to what I like, the OZ wheels I have my eyes on are 13.8lbs, this is more along the lines of lightweight to me, on the Miata I ran a few different sets and one of those was I want to say 12 something. Just looking for clarification and more info on what you consider "lightweight". :cool:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lightweight in this case on the Fiat is getting something that weighs less than what I have.

Typically the term lightweight on a small car like this is getting both wheel and tire combo under 30lbs. That means typically a 13 lb wheel and a 17 lb tire. The 16" circuit 8's and the 195/50-16 kumhos that are on it weigh 32 lbs total.

I started talking with a local rota wheel retailer and he said the 15x6 rota rb's come in at 12 lbs, and the Toyo R1R 195/50-15's weigh about 18 lbs each so i might have my goal reached.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Clarification - the circuit 8's are not on my Fiat, but on my 1994 Capri...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts