Fiat 500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I named mine Pellegrino, which means "traveler," "wanderer" or "pilgrim." Thought it fit. His full name is Pellegrino Pinguino (yes, I like penguins). And I love my Fiat!

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
We've called mine Pretty Green ~ after the Jam tune, and for the color of the car. They've also got a tune called Pop Art Poem. The FIAT 500 is a work of MODern art, so we thought it fitting to name it after one of their songs.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
my fiat is named "Oliver" after the little Opel Cadet that was driven across Africa in Top Gear. the little car that could. my friends and family insist on calling it "the blueberry"....wonder why?

·
Registered
475 Posts
When we first went to the studio for a testdrive, the salesdrone asked us what color car we wanted to try out.
I replied, "whatever you've got; one of these jellybeans is like all the others, right?"

The name Jellybean stuck.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Took a road trip to Austin to visit my son this weekend and we had this conversation. I've never named a car before but since people keep asking me what its name is, I thought perhaps it should have one. I thought of Lord Greystoke, my son is leaning towards Castle Grayskull :).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mine is called Tidbit. Take a look at the contestants for May 2012 Ride of the Month to see her interior. I got her name monogrammed on my floor mats. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
I call my Fiat "my car" and my wife's Jetta "your car".

So when we go out the conversation goes like this..."Are we taking my car or your car?" Whoever answers usually says "lets take my car". Unless one of us needs gas then we say "Lets take your car".

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got a lot of good ideas here but I keep going back to 'Earl' for my grey Lounge.

Now, my car can always say "My name is Earl".

But my license plate is my amateur radio callsign.

Hey HillDweller! Love the FSM!

·
Registered
471 Posts
My Abarth got name for me from a friend, since it is Bianco it is dubbed the "snowbank"

21 - 40 of 215 Posts