Fiat 500 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
For those who are looking for the service manual - I made it available for the active forum members, so please don't bother PM me unless you have at least some post counts. I don't think that's an unreasonable request. Consider it to be a perk being a participating forum member.
Hi JB !! How can I get the manual?? in which part of the forum can I get it?? or can I send you a PM ??

Thanks & Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will send a pm, too, but I would just buy a manual if possible, but when I googled it I got lots of shady looking results, and $300 cd's that don't look legit. Anyone know where to get the factory service manual? 2013 500 lounge.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I will send a pm, too, but I would just buy a manual if possible, but when I googled it I got lots of shady looking results, and $300 cd's that don't look legit. Anyone know where to get the factory service manual? 2013 500 lounge.
Have you tried emanualsonline? If your car is 2015 or older, they have a manual ($30, sometimes cheaper). Save the file off to the HD, or better to a DVD. They don't have one for the 2018 Fiat, but the one for my previous cars were OK... except the search option didn't work properly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm going to deactivate the link in a week. Hope everyone who needs/wants it got it.

Dropbox - Error
Hello, I am in need of a repair manual for 2013 500 1.4l. I would like to ask you for the link. The timing belt broke and bent my valves and want to do the repair but i have not been able to find a manual.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts